To all our amazing patients at Merivale Vision Care, Wellington Vision Care and Ottawa Vision Therapy,
As of December 26, we are pleased to inform you that we will remain open during the current lockdown. As regulated health professionals, we are committed to providing our community with safe and accessible eye care. There will be no changes in our opening hours. Please be aware that all visits will continue to be by appointment only.
We continue to implement rigorous safety protocols to protect our patients and staff members such as:
- COVID-19 screening questions ahead of the appointment
- COVID-19 screening questions at the door prior to entering the office
- Mandatory masking for all patients
- Mandatory PPE for all staff
- Plexiglass shields on all patient service counters, patient care equipment and measuring devices
- Washing and UV sterilization of all eyewear
- Disinfectant cleaning of all seating, countertops and equipment between patients
- Pickups, frame selection and adjustments by appointment
- Curbside pick up options
- Online store with free home shipping for contact lenses
- Personalized patient concierge to help patients around the office
We would like to thank the community for their patience and understanding during this time. Even though we all have masks on, we hope you can still see our smiles through our eyes!